WebinarCare is led by Steve Bennett, a seasoned expert in the business world. He's gathered a team that's passionate about giving you reliable advice on everything from starting a business to picking the right tools. We base our tips and guides on real-life experience, ensuring you get straightforward and proven advice. Our goal is to make your business journey smoother and more successful. When you choose WebinarCare, you're choosing a trustworthy guide for all things business.
Are you looking to add Contract Management to your arsenal of tools? Maybe for your business or personal use only, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to know more about the most important Contract Management statistics of 2023.
My team and I scanned the entire web and collected all the most useful Contract Management stats on this page. You don’t need to check any other resource on the web for any Contract Management statistics. All are here only 🙂
How much of an impact will Contract Management have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your business? Should you invest in Contract Management? We will answer all your Contract Management related questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any word. 🙂
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Best Contract Management Statistics☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 81 Contract Management Statistics on this page 🙂
Contract Management Software Statistics
- While only1.2% of Administrative personnelparticipated in contract management, document automation software can help balance out the workload, helping lawyers concentrate on other tasks.
- It takes an average of 3.4 weeks to get a contract approved, but using CLM software reduces that time by an average of 82% according to Forrester and Aberdeen.
Contract Management Adoption Statistics
- By 2024, Gartner predicts manual effort for contract review will be reduced by 50% due to adoption of AI based contract analytics solutions.
Contract Management Latest Statistics
- Analysts at PricewaterhouseCoopers suggested that a business can save up to 2% of their annual costs by utilizing contract management and thus avoiding inaccuracies and non.
- Accelerate negotiation cyclesby 50% Reduce erroneous paymentsby 75 to 90%.
- Cut operating and processing costs related to to contract managementby 10.
- 70 80%of business operations are governed by contracts 46 cents out of every $1spent on legal services goes on external costs.
- 37% of companiesspent more than $750k on legal technology in 2018.
- Up to40% of a contract’s valuecan be lost without close contract governance, says aKPMG.
- $6.900 is the average costof a simple contract, estimated byWorld Commerce and Contracting.
- For example, with AXDRAFT you can cut the average contract costs by automating the drafting processes and saving up to 70% of your lawyer’s time.
- In its 2019Benchmark Survey ACCstated that80.8% of in house lawyershad to participate in contract management by simply reviewing and drafting documents.
- 57% of work on Data Collectionis allocated to LDs.
- 79% of Legal researchand90% of Records Managementis also done by your lawyers.
- Did you know that Contract processesconsume18% of the selling cycle.
- According to CLOC 2019 State of the Industry Report, only 12% of surveyed LDs are using AI tools in their processes.
- Here is what companies achieved after switching to CLM, based on the research 1%larger average deal size 2.5%higher annual customer renewal rate.
- 20%higher lead conversion rate 24%shorter sales cycles.
- CLOC found out how ready lawyers are for accepting digital identities 43% of LDsare using eSignature tools in their operations 27% are completely satisfiedwith.
- the tool 9%of surveyed LDs are using more than3 different legal service providers Smart contract code is used to automate main clauses of agreements based on external or internal data inputs.
- 57%of senior level executives rank ‘risk and compliance’� as one of the top two risk categories they feel least prepared to address.
- 62%of organizations have experienced a critical risk event in the past three years.
- 87% of organizationssee tech risk management as a siloed, reactive process rather than ‘an organization wide function for proactive risk management.
- 32% of organizationswere victims of a major cyber attack in 2017.
- Nearly 60% of executivesrank cybersecurity as one of their organization’s top five risks.
- Only 18% of organizationsleverage automated processes for IT risk data collection and reporting, even though this methodology provides the most proactive approach to risk mitigation.
- Only 13% of organizationsconsistently use key risk indicators to understand and manage IT risk.
- While companies can take every preventive measure out there to protect their data in house, can they really be 100% sure third parties will treat their sensitive information with the same care?.
- 57% of organizationsdon’t keep an inventory of all the third parties with which they share sensitive information.
- And yet, 57% of organizationsaren’t confident that their vendor management policies would prevent a data breach.
- World Commerce and Contracting calculated that poor contract management practices are costing businesses an average of 9% of revenues each year.
- A KPMG survey of outsourcing suppliers found that without close contract governance, businesses stand to lose up to 40% of a contract’s value.
- Administrative costs associated with contracts are reduced by 25% 30% through implementing automation according to Aberdeen Research.
- 25%–40% of a lawyer’s time is spent on tasks that don’t require a lawyer resulting in $2.7 million in lost productivity according to Gartner Less than 50% of negotiated savings are typically realised over the life of a contact according to The Faculty.
- What’s 9% of your business’s annual revenue?.
- 65% of Legal professionals identify time lost on administrative tasks as their biggest pain point according to a global legal survey.
- It takes, on average, 20 30 days for a company to create, negotiate and finalise a contract according to Aberdeen Research.
- Best in class companies renew 56% of their contracts annually, according to Aberdeen Group.
- This is more than twice the percentage of those companies outside of best in class (25%).
- Aberdeen Group estimates bestin class companies have 78% of their contracts in a searchable, central repository vs 34% for the rest.
- Digitisation of contract management offers the potential to improve compliance by 55% according to Forrester and Aberdeen.
- The Journal of Contract Management estimates that 71% of businesses can’t locate at least 10% of their contracts.
- GDPR fines can be up to 4% of annual global turnover or €20m, whichever is greater.
- Companies lose9.2% of their bottom linethrough ineffective contract management.
- By 2023, 40% of I&O teams will use AI augmented automationin large enterprises, resulting in higher IT productivity with greater agility and scalability.
- Today’s estimates are that anywhere from 55% – 70% of organizations DO NOT have effective contract management systems.
- “In the U.S, contract disputes represent 64% of cases in state courts, making it imperative that organizations know where their contracts are located”.
- For some industries, vendor and supplier contracts compose 90% or more of annual revenues.
- On average, 18% of an enterprise’s sales cycle is attributed to contract creation, negotiation, and approval.
- Research shows that Poor contract management costs companies an average of 9% of their annual revenue.
- e.g. invoicing errors or unfavorable payment terms — or more indirect, like contractual obligation misunderstandings, which can erode business relationships and hinder renewals.71% of businesses can’t locate at least 10% of their contracts.
- Research indicates By 2024, companies using advanced contract analytics solutions will reduce manual contract review by 50%.Intelligent CLM platforms bypass many of the tedious processes associated with manual review and more traditional CLM platforms.
- Companies that use intelligent CLM reduce delivery turnaround time by 40% per contract.
- Compared to traditional models, companies see a 60% cost reduction with intelligent CLM implementation.
- Nearly 68% of legal departments, for example, now say “digitizing manual processes” is a top priority, according to a study conducted by Paradoxes Inc. on behalf of DocuSign.
- According to a study conducted by Paradoxes, 46% of contract management professionals say an abundance of manual tasks make collaborating on contracts a challenge.
- 47% of sales teams say analyzing nonstandard agreements for opportunities and risks—in a shifting regulatory environment—is the most difficult part of the post.
- Supply chain management and product shipping accounts for between 50% and 70% of corporate carbon emissions—and 3% of the world’s total CO2 emissions.
- According to a published report by CDP, 215 of the world’s largest global companies are recognizing climate change as a serious threat to business.
- With nearly $1 trillion at risk, 73% of responding companies confirmed boardlevel oversight of climate.
- 56% of HR professionals said ID management would become critical to their success over the next five years.
- Pre Complaint Counselings 51 8 59 Settlements 0 0% 3 37.5% 3 5.1% Withdrawals or No Complaints.
- Filed 25 49% 2 25% 27 45.8%.
- Complaints Filed* 29 49.2% Decision to File Complaint.
- Pre Complaint Counselings 59 91.5% 13.6% Complaint Closures.
- 42 0% 0% Top Basis 1 Top Basis 2 Top Basis 3 Bases of Alleged Discrimination Reprisal.
- Total # # Timely % Timely FY 2009.
- All Investigations 15 1 6.7% 306 260.
- 4 3 75% 521 302.
- Total Final Agency Actions 24 57.1% 17 70.8%.
- 7 29.2% 0 63.6% Dismissals 13 54.2% 13 100% 0 0% 0 0%.
- Merit Decisions 11 45.8% 4 36.4% 7 63.6% 0 0%.
- Finding No Discrimination 11 100% 4 36.4% 7 63.6% 0 0%.
- Total # # Timely % Timely FY 2011.
- 3341% costs can be reduced by eliminating contract inaccuracy and non.
- 60 80% business transactions are governed by contracts.
- As a result, industry revenue is expected to rise at an annualized rate of 1.5% during the period to $13.4 billion in 2021….
- attach_money Market Size $13bn business Number of Businesses 8,768 poll Average Industry Profit Margin x.x% Purchase this report or a membership to unlock the average company profit margin for this industry.
- Business improvement advisory services 00.5% increase 0.
- Contracting that lacks quality data has been shown to devalue contracts as much as 40%.
- The commitment will be worthwhile because data driven decisions supported by analytics can lead to a contract ROI as high as 20%.
I know you want to use Contract Management Software, thus we made this list of best Contract Management Software. We also wrote about how to learn Contract Management Software and how to install Contract Management Software. Recently we wrote how to uninstall Contract Management Software for newbie users. Don’t forgot to check latest Contract Management statistics of 2023.
- axdraft – .
- gatekeeperhq – .
- contractpodai – .
- intelagree – .
- docusign – .
- eeoc – .
- eeoc – .
- mydock365 – .
- ibisworld – .
- cobblestonesoftware – .
How Useful is Contract Management
One of the key advantages of contract management is the establishment of clear and defined expectations. Contracts serve as crucial agreements that lay out the terms, conditions, obligations, and responsibilities of all parties involved. By outlining these crucial factors, contract management allows organizations to minimize misunderstandings, disputes, and legal complications that could arise in the absence of a clear contract.
Moreover, contract management improves overall cost control and budgeting. Negotiating contracts and related terms often involves detailed discussions on pricing, payment schedules, and other financial aspects. Ensuring that these aspects are correctly documented and meticulously followed not only ensures financial transparency and accountability but also enhances an organization’s ability to track expenses and allocate resources effectively.
Furthermore, implementing an efficient contract management system equips organizations with a robust framework to minimize risks and protect interests. Contracts often contain clauses that address potential disputes or breaches, laying out mechanisms for resolution and minimizing the likelihood of costly legal battles. Regular monitoring, evaluation, and enforcement of contracts help prevent any breaches and ensure compliance with agreed-upon terms, in turn bolstering trust and fostering healthy business relationships among parties involved.
An additional benefit of proper contract management is gaining a competitive advantage. In today’s globalized market, businesses must strive to be more efficient and effective than their competitors. This includes adopting precise contract management practices that streamline processes, reduce time spent negotiating, and establish a reputation for reliability and professionalism. Organizations that can demonstrate such capabilities often gain a significant edge in winning bids, forging partnerships, and attracting new clients.
Moreover, good contract management contributes to the growth and expansion of an organization. Managing contracts effectively enables companies to identify areas of improvement, assess performance, and capitalize on emerging opportunities. By analyzing the outcomes of past agreements and evaluating their effectiveness, organizations can implement changes and adjustments to remain adaptable and agile in an ever-evolving business landscape.
Finally, effective contract management fosters collaboration and cooperation within and between organizations. When agreements are carefully drafted and rigorously managed, trust and dependability become foundations of the relationship between parties involved. This atmosphere of trust encourages open communication, sharing of ideas, and joint problem-solving, all of which contribute to mutually beneficial outcomes. The significance of fostering strong partnerships cannot be understated, as collaborations often lead to long-term growth and mutually beneficial opportunities.
In conclusion, contract management, though often overlooked, is an indispensable tool for any organization aiming to achieve efficiency, transparency, risk mitigation, growth, and cooperation while capitalizing on opportunities. Establishing clear expectations, controlling costs, preventing disputes, gaining a competitive edge, and promoting collaboration are just a few of the undeniable advantages that come with well-managed contracts. As any business endeavors to flourish, implementing and maintaining effective contract management practices holds the key to success.
Be it Contract Management benefits statistics, Contract Management usage statistics, Contract Management productivity statistics, Contract Management adoption statistics, Contract Management roi statistics, Contract Management market statistics, statistics on use of Contract Management, Contract Management analytics statistics, statistics of companies that use Contract Management, statistics small businesses using Contract Management, top Contract Management systems usa statistics, Contract Management software market statistics, statistics dissatisfied with Contract Management, statistics of businesses using Contract Management, Contract Management key statistics, Contract Management systems statistics, nonprofit Contract Management statistics, Contract Management failure statistics, top Contract Management statistics, best Contract Management statistics, Contract Management statistics small business, Contract Management statistics 2023, Contract Management statistics 2021, Contract Management statistics 2023 you will find all from this page. 🙂
We tried our best to provide all the Contract Management statistics on this page. Please comment below and share your opinion if we missed any Contract Management statistics.