WebinarCare is led by Steve Bennett, a seasoned expert in the business world. He's gathered a team that's passionate about giving you reliable advice on everything from starting a business to picking the right tools. We base our tips and guides on real-life experience, ensuring you get straightforward and proven advice. Our goal is to make your business journey smoother and more successful. When you choose WebinarCare, you're choosing a trustworthy guide for all things business.
Are you looking to add Okta Integration Network to your arsenal of tools? Maybe for your business or personal use only, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to know more about the most important Okta Integration Network statistics of 2023.
My team and I scanned the entire web and collected all the most useful Okta Integration Network stats on this page. You don’t need to check any other resource on the web for any Okta Integration Network statistics. All are here only 🙂
How much of an impact will Okta Integration Network have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your business? Should you invest in Okta Integration Network? We will answer all your Okta Integration Network related questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any word. 🙂
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Best Okta Integration Network Statistics☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 79 Okta Integration Network Statistics on this page 🙂
Okta Integration Network Usage Statistics
- Over the past year we saw the usage of Java, the enterprise king, slip from 27% to 23% in regards to SDK usage, mirroring an industrywide trend shifting more development work to the front.
Okta Integration Network Market Statistics
- Gartner predicts that, while application consulting, implementation, and management services are a $426 billion market, “the longterm CAGR of 5% will be interrupted in 2020 by a dip of 9% caused by the COVID 19 pandemic and ensuing recession.
Okta Integration Network Software Statistics
- Meanwhile, categories that support remote work are the fastest growing design software , electronic signature tools and cloud platforms.
- As the business sells more and more software on top of its platform I can see it trending closer to 80% in the coming years.
Okta Integration Network Adoption Statistics
- While Okta does allow anyone to sign up and acquire customers via bottoms up adoption, most of its revenue is driven by top down sales 80% of their ACV is from customers with > 100k ACV.
- Gartner in November 2020 estimates that we are roughly at a 10% adoption today and rapidly accelerating to 50% in 2024.Okta is in the best position to ride this massive adoption.
Okta Integration Network Latest Statistics
- As of this June, more than 77% of Okta’s customers with Office 365 had also adopted bestofbreed apps, such as Slack, Zoom, Box, AWS, Salesforce or G Suite, and these numbers have been steadily growing.
- Between October 31, 2018 and June 30, 2019, Zoom saw a whopping 25% increase in Office 365 customers adopting its solution, the most of any bestof breed app we analyzed within Okta’s customer base.
- Slack’s growth among our Office 365 customers was also in double digit territory, up 11% to 31%, which indicates the race is on for collaboration apps in the enterprise.
- Over the past nine months, the percentage of Okta’s customer base adopting Zoom grew 58%, and its unique users grew 98% across our network.
- In the same period, Slack has grown 39% in terms of customers, and boasts a 72% increase in unique users.
- Meanwhile, Office 365’s customer and user growth numbers both hover around the 28% mark.
- For the first time in the history of our report, 90% of our fastest growing apps are brand new to the top 10.
- Amazon Business, which enables organisations to quickly access and purchase from an online store, takes top billing with an impressive 341% yearover year growth, followed by collaboration tools Miro, Figma, and monday.com.
- Over the past four years, the government sector has seen the largest increase in average app deployment, at 140%, including a 43% jump in the past year alone.
- Of Okta’s Microsoft 365 customers, nearly 10% deploy six or more bestof.
- 32% also deploy Slack 26% also deploy Box.
- Meanwhile, these customers also double bundle over 36% of Okta’s Microsoft 365 customers now deploy Google Workspace as well.
- Over the past two years, stronger factor Okta Verify , has increased by 15 percentage points.
- Dialing in to video conferencing, top tool Zoom grew over 45% between March and October.
- And in HR, we see employee engagement tools have made especially large gains Culture Amp grew 75% in the past year, and Lattice joined the top HR tools for the first time.
- Since the pandemic began and companies needed to protect remote workforces, Palo Alto Networks GlobalProtect has been one of our fastest growing security tools, with 50% growth since the end of February.
- Looking at people centric tools, security awareness training tool KnowBe4 has grown 46% since the start of 2020.
- One app was an exception Airbnb saw nearly 11% growth year over year, including 3% growth since the end of February.
- We see that the use of Okta Verify is growing, from 78% last year to 82% today.
- The number of authentications with Okta Verify increased 184% between February and October.
- Once again, we see weaker factors on the decline from two years ago the percentage of Okta customers using SMS has dropped from 53% to 49%, and the percentage using security questions has dropped from 18% to 15%.
- Use of Go increased from 11% last year to nearly 24% this year.
- G Suite shows slightly faster yearover year growth, increasing its number of customers by 37%, versus Office 365’s 36% customer growth.
- Looking at active unique users, G Suite’s yearover year growth stands out at 50%, while Office 365 has experienced 38% user growth.
- Snowflake lands at the top of the heap with a whopping 273% growth year over year.
- And now 10% of our customers deploy a substantial 200 apps or more.
- This year, nearly 78% of Okta’s Office 365 customers have adopted one or more bestof.
- and 31% deploy Slack, in addition to Office 365.
- Customers increasingly invest in multiple bundles over 30% of Okta’s Office 365 customers now deploy G Suite as well.
- Within the people layer, the fastest growth is coming from password managers, at 84% yearover.
- But overall, the infrastructure layer is seeing the fastest yearover year growth, at 61%.
- Use of Okta Verify is on the rise, from 70% two years ago to 78% today.
- Of these newer customers, 39% deploy only one factor, but it tends to be a more secure factor 71% are deploying Okta Verify.
- In a recent poll of over 100 of our customers, 89% reported they are currently building custom apps, and 81% report having an internal team that works on application development.
- (Google experienced a 38% yearover.
- The percentage of Microsoft 365 customers 45% also use Zoom, 38% also use Google Workspace, and 33% also use Slack.
- A recent survey of their 600 global business and security leaders revealed that in 2020, 41% of organizations said they were working on a Zero Trust initiative or intended to start one in the near future.
- In 2021, that number spiked to 90%.
- Just in case the drumbeat to adopt Multi Factor Authentication hasn’t yet sunk in, a new report from Okta reveals that organizations using Microsoft 365 “Legacy Authentication” are much more likely to be attacked by hackers.
- There is at least a 90 percent reduction in the ratio of threats to authentications when an organization denies access using Legacy authentication.
- Microsoft also provided some “stark” statistics of its own and published an RSA Conference 2020 graphic More than 99 percent of password spray attacks use legacy authentication protocols.
- More than 97 percent of credential stuffing attacks use legacy authentication.
- Azure AD accounts in organizations that have disabled legacy authentication experience 67 percent fewer compromises than those where legacy authentication is enabled.
- The report found an increase in the number of customers putting Zero Trust building blocks in place 31 percent increase in customers deploying WebAuthn.
- 9 percent increase in device trust configuration.
- 91 percent increase in risk.
- The best tools for the job The average number of apps organizations deploy increased from 88 to 89 this year, contributing to an increase of 24 percent since 2016.
- Among Okta customers deploying Microsoft 36545 percent also deploy Zoom.33 percent also deploy Slack.38 percent also deploy Google Workspace, up from 36 percent in 2020.
- The average number of apps organizations deploy increased from 88 to 89 this year, contributing to an increase of 24 percent since 2016.
- 38 percent also deploy Google Workspace, up from 36 percent in 2020.
- The runaway favorite cloud platform is AWS, which grew 32 percent year over year and claims more than six times as many Okta customers than secondplace Microsoft Azure and third place Google Cloud Platform grew 40 percent year over year.
- They are less than half the size of Okta and growing at a slower rate of 24%.
- The company had negative topline revenue growth, but 40% ARR growth as the company transitions from licenses to the subscriptions.
- OneLogin was between 50 100m of revenue in Jan 2019, growing 50%.
- It is growing at 75% at above 100m in ARR, with large customers like Toyota & Geico.
- Articles from 2020 & 2019 suggest the 2019 and 2018 growth were 70% & 100% respectively.
- Top line & subscription revenue growth are 42% & 43% respectively at around 826M of ARR for Okta.
- Their customer segment with > 500k ACVs grew by 50%.
- They also estimate that their revenue will grow at a 35% CAGR through 2024, which is incredibly impressive since it means their growth rate will be incredibly persistent.
- Okta has a staggering 1.6 billion in RPO, which was a 53% increase year over year.
- RPO can be broken out to RPO that will be recognized in the next 12 months, which is 750M, up 46% year over year.
- Gross margins this quarter was 74%, which was consistent with the previous quarters.
- Net Dollar Retention reaccelerated to 123%, improving from a sub 120% in several quarters in 2019.
- They had their highest Free Cash Flow margin since IPO at 19%, and spent the last 4 quarters cash flow positive.
- I did a simple model of where I think Okta will be at the end of the year in 2024 assuming Okta grows at a ~35% CAGR until EOY as estimated by their team.
- They estimate a 25% FCF Margin.
- but by looking at the way they’ve been releasing new products and the tremendous improvement of their margins over the last few years I’m going to assume FCF will be closer to 30%.
- I assume a 4 5% stock dilution year over year, which is more conservative than several rules of thumb I’ve observed from other modes.
- With a 35% CAGR from the companies own projections, I estimate that the company will be growing at 31% at the end of this time frame.
- Using this revenue growth plus a 2530% FCF margin, I think the EV / Run Rate will be in the 25x 30x looking at comps today.
- The model estimates the 4 year CAGR of 12 15% from the price of $275 at the time of writing.
I know you want to use Okta Integration Network Software, thus we made this list of best Okta Integration Network Software. We also wrote about how to learn Okta Integration Network Software and how to install Okta Integration Network Software. Recently we wrote how to uninstall Okta Integration Network Software for newbie users. Don’t forgot to check latest Okta Integration Network statistics of 2023.
- okta – .
- virtualizationreview – .
- publiccomps – .
- okta – .
- okta – .
- docontrol – .
How Useful is Okta Integration Network
One of the most notable advantages of Okta Integration Network is its extensive list of pre-built integrations with a wide range of applications. This diversified catalog ensures that organizations can effortlessly connect various tools and platforms to their Okta instance. By removing the need for custom integrations in many cases, the OIN accelerates the deployment and onboarding process, saving valuable time and resources for businesses.
Furthermore, the OIN fosters collaboration and knowledge sharing within the Okta user community. The platform enables customers and partners to build and share their own integrations, enhancing the value and potential of the network. This community-driven approach encourages innovation and enables businesses to leverage the collective expertise of others. As a result, the OIN can serve as a platform for collaboration and cooperation, propelling organizations towards optimal efficiency and enhanced productivity.
The security aspect of IAM cannot be overlooked, and Okta recognizes this critical concern. The Okta Integration Network incorporates strong security practices to safeguard user identities and sensitive information. With its robust authentication and secure API capabilities, organizations can ensure that only authorized users gain access to sensitive resources and data. This reduces the risk of unauthorized access and potential breaches, providing organizations with peace of mind when integrating various platforms through the OIN.
Another key attribute of the OIN is its scalability. Successful businesses must adapt quickly to the changing needs of their workforce and market. The OIN offers flexible scaling options, enabling organizations to easily accommodate new applications, users, and services as they grow. By supporting scalability, Okta Integration Network ensures that organizations can continually harness the benefits of convenience, productivity, and security throughout their expansions and transformations.
Finally, the Okta Integration Network boasts an intuitive user interface and user-friendly administration consoles. The simplicity of the network’s design enables rapid deployment and easy management without extensive technical expertise. Even for less tech-savvy administrators, navigating the OIN is straightforward, reducing the learning curve associated with integrating multiple applications.
In conclusion, the Okta Integration Network is a powerful tool that businesses can deploy to streamline their IAM infrastructure. By enabling swift, secure, and scalable integration between various applications, the OIN enhances organizational efficiency, productivity, and user experience. The extensive catalog of pre-built integrations and the thriving community of customers and partners further solidify the legitimacy and potential in leveraging the Okta Integration Network. With its intuitive interface and robust security features, the OIN empowers businesses to propel their operations forward in an increasingly digital world.
Note: This editorial comment is intended to be inserted before an existing conclusion in an article about the Okta Integration Network.
Be it Okta Integration Network benefits statistics, Okta Integration Network usage statistics, Okta Integration Network productivity statistics, Okta Integration Network adoption statistics, Okta Integration Network roi statistics, Okta Integration Network market statistics, statistics on use of Okta Integration Network, Okta Integration Network analytics statistics, statistics of companies that use Okta Integration Network, statistics small businesses using Okta Integration Network, top Okta Integration Network systems usa statistics, Okta Integration Network software market statistics, statistics dissatisfied with Okta Integration Network, statistics of businesses using Okta Integration Network, Okta Integration Network key statistics, Okta Integration Network systems statistics, nonprofit Okta Integration Network statistics, Okta Integration Network failure statistics, top Okta Integration Network statistics, best Okta Integration Network statistics, Okta Integration Network statistics small business, Okta Integration Network statistics 2023, Okta Integration Network statistics 2021, Okta Integration Network statistics 2023 you will find all from this page. 🙂
We tried our best to provide all the Okta Integration Network statistics on this page. Please comment below and share your opinion if we missed any Okta Integration Network statistics.