Are you looking to add Winery Management to your arsenal of tools? Maybe for your business or personal use only, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to know more about the most important Winery Management statistics of 2022.
My team and I scanned the entire web and collected all the most useful Winery Management stats on this page. You don’t need to check any other resource on the web for any Winery Management statistics. All are here only 🙂
How much of an impact will Winery Management have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your business? Should you invest in Winery Management? We will answer all your Winery Management related questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any word. 🙂
Best Winery Management Statistics☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 26 Winery Management Statistics on this page 🙂
Winery Management Latest Statistics
- Very Small 3,74433% Limited Production 5,45448%.
- The projected percent change in employment from 2020 to 2030.
- The average growth rate for all occupations is 8 percent.
- The percent change of employment for each occupation from 2020 to 2030.
- The number of vineyards in Oregon has nearly doubled since 2005, yet 70% of Oregon wineries produce fewer than 5,000 cases a year, and Oregon’s winemakers continue to garner accolades for their diverse bottlings.
- In fact, although Oregon produces only 1% of the country’s wine, in 2015 and 2016 it earned 20% of Wine Spectator’s domestic 90+ ratings.
- This represents a 3.3 percent decrease in cash receipts compared to the previous year.
- California agricultural exports totaled $21.7 billion in 2019, an increase of 3.4 percent from 2018.
- California organic product sales totaled more than $10.4 billion in 2019, an increase of 3.5 percent from the prior year.
- Premium wine sales clocked in at 21% growth in 2021 and another strong year will follow, but at lower growth rates.
- United States hog inventory down 2% NEWS RELEASE USDA NASS to livestream agricultural data briefings, enhances public access to valuable information Find Data and Reports by Find a Regional or State Field Office.
- Axes 1 and 2 explained 69% of the variance in the data.
- The soil samples clustered together distinctly, and separately from grapes along the first PCoA axis, which explained 66% of the variance in the data.
- The threeyear average under vine soil vegetation coverage rate for NV was greater than 70%, while coverage rates for CULT and GLY were less than 20% at veraison.
- Unclassified fungal genera in soil samples ranged from around 10% to more than 25% relative abundance.
- Full fungi profile (>1%).
- Although the samples did not seem to cluster based on treatments on PCoA plots using UniFrac distance metrics , the treatment effect was significant in year 2014 and 2016 according to PERMANOVA.
- Over 71% of the variance in grape fungal community structure was explained by the first two PCoA axes, but the grape samples were not structured as a function of under vine soil treatments.
- Unclassified genera accounted for 5 to more than 30% of the relative abundance in grape samples.
- The fungal genus Penicillium was found only in the 2014 grape samples, which was 16.6% in relative abundance, and Sporobolomyces was highest in relative abundance in 2015 and lowest in 2016 in grape samples.
- Many yeast genera commonly found in abundance in grapes, such as Candida, Pichia, Debaryomyces, Lipomyces, Kluyveromyces, and Issatchenkia, were not found or were not abundant (<1% in relative abundance).
- In brief, 2% Roundup was sprayed with electronic pumped spraying nozzle in rate about 3 kg a.i./ha.
- In 2018, glass generation in all products was 12.3 million tons in the United States, which was 4.2 percent of all MSW generation.
- The amount of recycled glass containers was 3.1 million tons in 2018, for a recycling rate of 31.3 percent.
- This was 4.8 percent of all MSW combustion with energy recovery that year.
- This was 5.2 percent of all MSW landfilled that year.
I know you want to use Winery Management Software, thus we made this list of best Winery Management Software. We also wrote about how to learn Winery Management Software and how to install Winery Management Software. Recently we wrote how to uninstall Winery Management Software for newbie users. Don’t forgot to check latest Winery Management statistics of 2022.
- winesvinesanalytics – .
- bls – .
- oregonwine – .
- ca – .
- svb – .
- usda – .
- nature – .
- epa – .
Be it Winery Management benefits statistics, Winery Management usage statistics, Winery Management productivity statistics, Winery Management adoption statistics, Winery Management roi statistics, Winery Management market statistics, statistics on use of Winery Management, Winery Management analytics statistics, statistics of companies that use Winery Management, statistics small businesses using Winery Management, top Winery Management systems usa statistics, Winery Management software market statistics, statistics dissatisfied with Winery Management, statistics of businesses using Winery Management, Winery Management key statistics, Winery Management systems statistics, nonprofit Winery Management statistics, Winery Management failure statistics, top Winery Management statistics, best Winery Management statistics, Winery Management statistics small business, Winery Management statistics 2022, Winery Management statistics 2021, Winery Management statistics 2023 you will find all from this page. 🙂
We tried our best to provide all the Winery Management statistics on this page. Please comment below and share your opinion if we missed any Winery Management statistics.