WebinarCare is led by Steve Bennett, a seasoned expert in the business world. He's gathered a team that's passionate about giving you reliable advice on everything from starting a business to picking the right tools. We base our tips and guides on real-life experience, ensuring you get straightforward and proven advice. Our goal is to make your business journey smoother and more successful. When you choose WebinarCare, you're choosing a trustworthy guide for all things business.
Are you looking to add GRC Platforms to your arsenal of tools? Maybe for your business or personal use only, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to know more about the most important GRC Platforms statistics of 2023.
My team and I scanned the entire web and collected all the most useful GRC Platforms stats on this page. You don’t need to check any other resource on the web for any GRC Platforms statistics. All are here only 🙂
How much of an impact will GRC Platforms have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your business? Should you invest in GRC Platforms? We will answer all your GRC Platforms related questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any word. 🙂
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
Best GRC Platforms Statistics☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 31 GRC Platforms Statistics on this page 🙂
GRC Platforms Market Statistics
- This forecaster sees inflation peaking and U.S. stocks in a bear market by summer This math shows why Netflix’s stock price could plunge to $121 As Putin eyes a date to declare victory, here’s a Ukraine scenario that could slam stocks by another 10%.
- According to estimates, up to 50 percent of a large organization’s total workforce is outsourced, and in 2019, the global outsourcing market amounted to $92.5 billion.
GRC Platforms Software Statistics
- 3 44% of organizations plan to implement or expand/upgrade their existing implementation of GRC or risk management software.
- This trend is changing, as 40% are now using dedicated business continuity planning software, which is “essential for complex organizations, particularly those with limited staff, and with the growing importance of BC to business operations and strategy.”.
- Here’s the best governance, risk, and compliance software According to Deloitte, approximately 85% of surveyed organizations said that they would benefit from integrating and streamlining the use of technology for GRC activities.
GRC Platforms Latest Statistics
- Employee productivity (62%).
- Employee safety (29%) Competitive differentiation (29%) Brand and reputation (28%).
- Enhancing the quality, availability, and timeliness of risk data (79%) Enhancing risk information systems and technology infrastructure (68%).
- Financial institutions rank their top ERM program priorities as 6 Collaboration between business units and the risk management function (66%).
- Managing increasing regulatory requirements and expectations (61%) Establishing and embedding the risk culture across the enterprise (55%).
- Boards devote a relatively small amount of their meeting time to risk management about 9% on average.
- Only 6% of directors believe their organization’s board is effective at managing risk.
- 16 65% of organizations are operating “reactive” or “basic” policy management programs.
- 15 Credit unions in the U.S. face a combined $6.1 billion in annual regulatory costs, or about 15% of operating expenses.
- More than half (51.75%).
- 7 56% of organizations lack a formal program for assessing the BC readiness of third parties.
- Only 27% of organizations rank their BC program maturity as a 4 or 5 out of 5, according to COBIT maturity level definitions.
- The remaining 73% fall into maturity levels 0–3.
- Did you know that 91% of successful data breaches started with a spear phishing attack?.
- Did you know 81% of hacking related breaches used either stolen and/or weak passwords?.
- Total 7 % Of All 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0.
- Arecent studyfound that for companies trading on the NASDAQ that experienced a data breach, their share price was an average of 13% lower than the Index three years after the incident.
- ofdata breaches in 2019went up 54%.
- Businesses thatlost less than 1% of their customersas a result of a data breach lost on average $2.8 million; those that lost 4% or more of their customers lost $6 million.
- 48% of data breaches are caused byhackers and criminal insiders.
- The 2019 Global Data Risk Reportfrom Varonis found that 53% of organizations leave 1,000 or more files with sensitive data open to all employees, whether the employees actually need access to the data or not.
- This study released in 2020 revealed the following facts Approximately 2.77% of companies reported a data breach over the past fifteen years.
- Companies in the bottom 25% of Osano Privacy Scores lost, on average, 53.4 million records during a data breach.
- Of organizations that are currently using Governance, Risk, and Compliance technology, 61% of them plan toincrease their spendingon platforms in the next three years.
- According to Synergy Research Group, through the first quarter of 2020, corporate spending on cloud infrastructure services reached $29 billion, a 37 percent increase over the same quarter last year.
- According to Transparency Market Research, health care IT outsourcing, by itself, is expected to reach $61.2 billion by 2023.
I know you want to use GRC Platforms, thus we made this list of best GRC Platforms. We also wrote about how to learn GRC Platforms and how to install GRC Platforms. Recently we wrote how to uninstall GRC Platforms for newbie users. Don’t forgot to check latest GRC Platformsstatistics of 2023.
- marketwatch – .
- corporatecomplianceinsights – .
- quantivate – .
- thedigitalprojectmanager – .
- knowbe4 – .
- cvedetails – .
- hyperproof – .
Be it GRC Platforms benefits statistics, GRC Platforms usage statistics, GRC Platforms productivity statistics, GRC Platforms adoption statistics, GRC Platforms roi statistics, GRC Platforms market statistics, statistics on use of GRC Platforms, GRC Platforms analytics statistics, statistics of companies that use GRC Platforms, statistics small businesses using GRC Platforms, top GRC Platforms systems usa statistics, GRC Platforms software market statistics, statistics dissatisfied with GRC Platforms, statistics of businesses using GRC Platforms, GRC Platforms key statistics, GRC Platforms systems statistics, nonprofit GRC Platforms statistics, GRC Platforms failure statistics, top GRC Platforms statistics, best GRC Platforms statistics, GRC Platforms statistics small business, GRC Platforms statistics 2023, GRC Platforms statistics 2021, GRC Platforms statistics 2023 you will find all from this page. 🙂
We tried our best to provide all the GRC Platforms statistics on this page. Please comment below and share your opinion if we missed any GRC Platforms statistics.