Are you looking to add Print Management to your arsenal of tools? Maybe for your business or personal use only, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to know more about the most important Print Management statistics of 2023.
My team and I scanned the entire web and collected all the most useful Print Management stats on this page. You don’t need to check any other resource on the web for any Print Management statistics. All are here only 🙂
How much of an impact will Print Management have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your business? Should you invest in Print Management? We will answer all your Print Management related questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any word. 🙂
Best Print Management Statistics☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 59 Print Management Statistics on this page 🙂
Print Management Market Statistics
- The market size of the printing industry in the US is expected to decline. 
- Organizations also reported that the market size has declined between 2016 and 2023 at a rate of 4.5% per year. 
- Overall employment of advertising, promotions, and marketing managers is projected to grow 10 percent from 2020 to 2030, about as fast as the average for all occupations. 
Print Management Software Statistics
- The average IT department spends 15% of its time responding to printing related issues including, but not limited to, user assistance, software compatibility and network connectivity. 
Print Management Latest Statistics
- For example, few know that on average, businesses waste 14 percent of their revenue on document and print. 
- Just imagine what those teams could accomplish with 14 percent of their revenue back—and that’s just the beginning. 
- A study by Gartner estimates that as much as 50% of Help Desk calls are printer. 
- According to the Sierra Club, those 10,000 pages of paper is equal to just about one tree. 
- While reorganizing and redeveloping print processes internally can be challenging and time consuming, a managed print service can do all that and leave you with up to 30 percent more in your print budget than before. 
- But that 20 to 30 percent isn’t just an arbitrary range of numbers. 
- Managed print is responsible for a 10 to 15 percent reduction in wasted output, meaning 10 to 15 percent less you have to pay in any “per page” print agreement A 30 percent reduction in energy consumption. 
- A 20 percent reduction in toner consumption When you add all these up, you get some major savings to your overall IT budget. 
- Learn more about how working with an MPS can enhance your print security and reduce printrelated costs by 20. 
- More than 70% of 1834yearolds and IT decision makers think office print is essential today and will continue to be important in 2025. 
- On the contrary, 82% of IT decisionmakers aged 45 54 believe in the importance of print today, but 54% of them doubt its essence in 2023. 
- The revenue in the US printing industry was expected to decrease by 14.4% in 2020, owing to the COVID. 
- 17% of these papers are not used at all. 
- Printing cost consumes 1 to 3 percent of a company’s total revenue and leads to a significant increase in the business operating costs. 
- Moreover, document and print related inefficiencies eat up 14% of business revenue. 
- These document costs (adding 5% to 15% of the expenses). 
- 65% of the documents are not used the same day they are printed. 
- That said, 7.5% of the documents can’t find their way in the document storage, and 3% of all the papers are misplaced in files. 
- Low document management processes have caused businesses to experience unforeseen losses, as reported by 3 out of 4 companies in their surveys. 
- The companies completely ignore 40% of printing costs, and two thirds of these companies never track these costs. 
- They have no idea that 40% of their budget is spent and wasted on print. 
- 90% of companies have no idea how many printers do they have in their office. 
- Further, 3741% of print related expenses are not approved formally. 
- 50% of all the help desk calls are related to print and its services. 
- These calls take 15% of the help desk time in a company. 
- The amount of paper used in printing increase by 21 per cent every year. 
- 10 30% of potential savings are missed while ignoring printing costs. 
- The Gartner Group has noticed a potential increase in savings up to 30% if companies concentrate on their financial waste and adopt print management solutions to reduce the waste generated by print. 
- Earlier in the 1990s, your office copier was enough to produce 80 90% of print in the form of output, that too, at a meager cost per page. 
- Managed Print Services can reduce a company’s operating costs by 30%. 
- Outsourcing print management solutions to an MPS partner can help you reorganize and redevelop your print processes while saving 30% of your budget. 
- The list of reduced costs is compiled from 2560% reduction in hardware costs 10 15% reduction in the output waste 30% and 20% reduction in energy and toner consumption, respectively. 
- 90% of companies don’t know how many printers they have or how much they spend on print Do you know?. 
- Four prints are now made for every one copy In the 90s, your office copier probably produced 80 – 90% of the hardcopy output in your office at a low fixed cost per page. 
- 37 to 41% of printrelated expenses avoid formal procurement approval Is it possible that people in your organization could be buying small printers and print related consumables without approval?. 
- 40 to 60% of IT help desk calls are print related Most IT professionals refer to office printing as “the bane of computing”. 
- However, Buyer’s Laboratory reports that 90% of companies fail to track printing costs. 
- IDC has found that document costs eat up anywhere between 5% and 15% of the average business’s annual revenue. 
- According to IDC, 23% of help desk calls are printer. 
- The Gartner Group has found that many companies can potentially reduce their printing expenditures by anywhere from 10% to 30%. 
- About 1 to 3 percent of an organization’s total revenue is spent on office printing. 
- 90% of businesses do not currently track what they spend on office printing. 
- Companies typically underestimate printing costs by 30% to 40%. 
- Our average savings per color device was estimated at $48 per month with Southern Solutions Print Management Solution. 
- This represents a 30% savings with our plan versus purchasing toner separately. 
- With YSoft SAFEQ Enterprise Suite, organizations have the tools needed to make fact based decisions about their print environment to reduce print, copy and scan costs up to 30%, increase document security and improve productivity. 
- Office printing remains an underexploited savings opportunity, and actively managing it can reduce spending by 10% to 30%. 
- Gartner estimates that total print costs including hardware, maintenance, supplies and support comprise 1% to 3% of a company’s overall revenue. 
- The product can actually delete approximately 30% of the pixels a printer would normally print by taking advantage of a printing trait called “bleed” or “smear” to cover the empty spaces of the “missing” pixels. 
- When a drop of ink or toner is placed on a sheet of paper, that drop expands anywhere from 10% to 30% of the original diameter. 
- Organizations that use the print rule functionality can reduce print volume by 10% to 20%. 
- Hal Waggoner, acting CIO, was challenged by the Illinois governor to reduce printing costs by 10%. 
- As we’ve mentioned on other pages, research has shown that 1 3% of a company’s annual revenue goes towards printing documents. 
- Enterprise Print Tracker Tool – Statistics & Archiving Highlights 100% free trial. 
- Here’s a surprising statistic print costs typically consume 3% of total revenue. 
I know you want to use Print Management Software, thus we made this list of best Print Management Software. We also wrote about how to learn Print Management Software and how to install Print Management Software. Recently we wrote how to uninstall Print Management Software for newbie users. Don’t forgot to check latest Print Management statistics of 2023.
- scanse – https://scanse.io/blog/office-printing-statistics/.
- bls – https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/advertising-promotions-and-marketing-managers.htm.
- marconet – https://www.marconet.com/blog/6-stats-about-printing-costs-that-will-surprise-you.
- imageoneway – https://www.imageoneway.com/blog/three-printing-stats-that-are-terrifying-to-your-it-budget.
- raymorgan – https://www.raymorgan.com/shocking-office-printing-stats-you-need-to-know/.
- justtech – https://justtech.com/office-printing-statistics/.
- ysoft – https://www.ysoft.com/en/products/enterprise-workflow-platform/print-management.
- networkworld – https://www.networkworld.com/article/2179692/the-savings-from-print-management-is-like-picking-low-hanging-fruit.html.
- coeco – https://www.coeco.com/print-accounting.
- uniprint – https://www.uniprint.net/en/print-tracker-free-tool/.
- tgioa – https://www.tgioa.com/solutions/managed-print-services/.
Be it Print Management benefits statistics, Print Management usage statistics, Print Management productivity statistics, Print Management adoption statistics, Print Management roi statistics, Print Management market statistics, statistics on use of Print Management, Print Management analytics statistics, statistics of companies that use Print Management, statistics small businesses using Print Management, top Print Management systems usa statistics, Print Management software market statistics, statistics dissatisfied with Print Management, statistics of businesses using Print Management, Print Management key statistics, Print Management systems statistics, nonprofit Print Management statistics, Print Management failure statistics, top Print Management statistics, best Print Management statistics, Print Management statistics small business, Print Management statistics 2023, Print Management statistics 2021, Print Management statistics 2023 you will find all from this page. 🙂
We tried our best to provide all the Print Management statistics on this page. Please comment below and share your opinion if we missed any Print Management statistics.