Are you looking to add Officer Field Training to your arsenal of tools? Maybe for your business or personal use only, whatever it is – it’s always a good idea to know more about the most important Officer Field Training statistics of 2023.
My team and I scanned the entire web and collected all the most useful Officer Field Training stats on this page. You don’t need to check any other resource on the web for any Officer Field Training statistics. All are here only 🙂
How much of an impact will Officer Field Training have on your day-to-day? or the day-to-day of your business? Should you invest in Officer Field Training? We will answer all your Officer Field Training related questions here.
Please read the page carefully and don’t miss any word. 🙂
Best Officer Field Training Statistics☰ Use “CTRL+F” to quickly find statistics. There are total 49 Officer Field Training Statistics on this page 🙂
Officer Field Training Latest Statistics
- Overall employment of correctional officers and bailiffs is projected to decline 7 percent from 2020 to 2030. 
- 38% are below the age of 26 44% of enlisted are below 26 13% of officers are below. 
- 21.3% women 22.8% of the officers are women and 21.0% of enlisted corps are women 60% of the female officers are line officers; 40% are nonline. 
- 85% of the male officers are line officers; 15% are nonline 70,246 total population of women 960 female pilots; 417 navigators; 257 air battle managers. 
- 70% White 15% Black or African American 4.6% Asian 0.8% American Indian / Native Alaskan. 
- 1.2% Native Hawaiian / Other Pacific Islander. 
- 4.9% Identified more than one race 3.4% Declined to respond “Hispanic or Latino” is considered an ethnic, not a racial, category that is registered separately and in addition to the above racial categories. 
- Not Hispanic or Latino 4.3% Declined to respond Marital Status. 
- 54% married, which is 69% of the officers and 50% of enlisted 1,496 married to members of other military services. 
- 284,661 family members reside in an Airman’s household 20.8% of the current force is assigned overseas , which includes 9,242 officers and 59,165 enlisted personnel. 
- 52.8% of officers have advanced or professional degrees 40.7% have master’s degrees. 
- 2.5% have doctorate degrees Company Grade Officers. 
- 26.2% of company grade officers have advanced degrees 18.7% have master’s degrees 6.7% have professional degrees. 
- 0.8% have doctorate degrees Field Grade Officers. 
- 84.8% of field grade officers have advanced degrees. 
- 4.4% have doctorate degrees Enlisted Academic Education. 
- 22.1% have associate’s degrees 10.3% have bachelor’s degrees 2.3% have master’s degree. 
- 2.807% have associate’s degrees 2.166% have bachelor’s degrees 0.158% have master’s degree. 
- 12.140% have bachelor’s degrees 1.552% have master’s degree 0.027% have professional degrees. 
- Senior NCO Tier 5.92% some college. 
- 0.136% have professional degrees Officer Developmental Education. 
- 29.56% of officers have completed one or more developmental education courses either in residence or by correspondence. 
- 16.3% commissioned through other sources. 
- To achieve a 90% success rate for all recruit officers trained. 
- Women made up even smaller shares in department leadership About onein ten supervisors or managers and just 3% of local police chiefs were women in 2013. 
- About fourin ten female officers (43%). 
- By contrast, a third of male officers say women are treated better than men when it comes to assignments and promotions in their department – but just 6% of women say this is the case. 
- When it comes to their experiences in the field, women are less likely than men to say they have physically struggled with a suspect who was resisting arrest in the past month (22% vs. 35% of male officers). 
- Sixin ten female officers say they have been verbally abused by a citizen while on duty in the past month, compared with 69% of men. 
- Most police (72%). 
- Female officers are much less likely than male officers to report that they have ever fired their weapon while on duty – 11% of women vs. 30% of men. 
- Among female officers, 48% agree that it is more useful to be aggressive than to be courteous in certain parts of the city, compared with 58% of male officers. 
- A third of female officers – but 46% of male officers – agree that some people can only be brought to reason the hard, physical way. 
- For example, about sevenin ten male and female officers reject the notion that officers have reason to be distrustful of most citizens (72% and 70%, respectively). 
- And similar shares say at least some of the people in the community where they work share their values and beliefs (70% of male officers and 73% of female officers). 
- About sixin ten male and female officers say their job always or often makes them feel proud (58% and 61%, respectively) and about half of male and female officers say they often feel frustrated (51% and 52%). 
- But 57% of male officers say they have become more callous since taking their job, compared with 49% of female officers. 
- About 20% of worker fatalities in private industry in calendar year 2019 were in construction – accounting for one in five worker deaths for the year. 
- that training reduced the frequency of complaints received by −11.6 . 
- The 95% CIs are computed using 2,000 block bootstrap runs at the cluster level. 
- that training reduced mandatory use of force reports by −7.45 (95% CI −12.40, −3.37; SE = 2.33; ). 
- This 6.4% reduction in force corresponds to a rate of 3.77 per 100 officers per month in the posttraining period, down 0.40 from the 4.17 expected under the counterfactual of no training.). 
- This 6.4% reduction in force corresponds to a rate of 3.77 per 100 officers per month in the posttraining period, down 0.40 from the 4.17 expected under the counterfactual of no training. 
- We then estimated the placebo training effect in the 3 mo prior to training. 
- 3shows that the complaints, sustained or settled complaints, and use of force models pass the placebo test, indicating that the estimated counterfactual provides a valid basis for identifying the training effect. 
- The 95% CIs and OPEN IN VIEWER. 
- , we show that the estimated effects are comparable if these 575 officers are excluded from the study. 
- Standard errors and confidence intervals are computed using 2,000 block bootstraps at the cluster level . 
- By 2023, data literacy will become essential in driving business value, demonstrated by its formal inclusion in over 80% of data and analytics strategies and change management programs. 
I know you want to use Officer Field Training Software, thus we made this list of best Officer Field Training Software. We also wrote about how to learn Officer Field Training Software and how to install Officer Field Training Software. Recently we wrote how to uninstall Officer Field Training Software for newbie users. Don’t forgot to check latest Officer Field Training statistics of 2023.
- bls – https://www.bls.gov/ooh/protective-service/correctional-officers.htm.
- af – https://www.afpc.af.mil/About/Air-Force-Demographics/.
- sjpd – https://www.sjpd.org/about-us/bureau-of-field-operations/field-training-officer-fto-program.
- pewresearch – https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/01/17/female-police-officers-on-the-job-experiences-diverge-from-those-of-male-officers/.
- osha – https://www.osha.gov/data/commonstats.
- pnas – https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1920671117.
- gartner – https://www.gartner.com/smarterwithgartner/a-data-and-analytics-leaders-guide-to-data-literacy.
Be it Officer Field Training benefits statistics, Officer Field Training usage statistics, Officer Field Training productivity statistics, Officer Field Training adoption statistics, Officer Field Training roi statistics, Officer Field Training market statistics, statistics on use of Officer Field Training, Officer Field Training analytics statistics, statistics of companies that use Officer Field Training, statistics small businesses using Officer Field Training, top Officer Field Training systems usa statistics, Officer Field Training software market statistics, statistics dissatisfied with Officer Field Training, statistics of businesses using Officer Field Training, Officer Field Training key statistics, Officer Field Training systems statistics, nonprofit Officer Field Training statistics, Officer Field Training failure statistics, top Officer Field Training statistics, best Officer Field Training statistics, Officer Field Training statistics small business, Officer Field Training statistics 2023, Officer Field Training statistics 2021, Officer Field Training statistics 2023 you will find all from this page. 🙂
We tried our best to provide all the Officer Field Training statistics on this page. Please comment below and share your opinion if we missed any Officer Field Training statistics.