Remotely working is the ‘in’ thing today. With this pandemic ‘COVID 19’, there is no denying that work from home is the best, fastest, and safest way to hold conferences and seminars. Webinar Software takes its ‘ seat’ as a leading tool in an engaging online event that delivers a presentation to a broad audience. Collaboration between the parties involved (speaker and attendees) done by submitting questions, answering polls, and survey using available interactive tools.
- 1 Why Free Webinar Software?
- 2 How do Webinar help?
- 3 What determiners do I need for a Webinar?
- 4 What is the Best Webinar Solution?
Why Free Webinar Software?
Reaching the audience worldwide is the main objective of any institution or business. Webinar software comes in handy in realizing them. This tool is available for free and paid subscriptions.
Service providers of webinars offer subscribers a lot of options to choose from. Considering the webinar choices provided, one can easily pick one according to their technical needs.
How do Webinar help?
Webinar software helps in many ways. Listed below are some of those:
- Develop speaker/presenters ability to promote and funnel sales
- Promote upcoming live events or conferences
- Pre and post-event experiences to attendees, thus, help in increasing revenue.
You are taking above mentioned considerations, aside from a lot more of your thoughts. Offering tools in the market can significantly help a budding entrepreneur, educator, and other professions.
What determiners do I need for a Webinar?
The first thing to consider as an entrepreneur is functions offered by a particular webinar and cite a webinar APA. In so doing, here are suggested concerns on how to choose your tool:
- Budget – How much do I need? Is it competent enough to get back my return on investment?
- Attendees – What particular group of participants you expect? How many?
- Reliability – Do I have a connection issue with my Internet provider? Is my connection stable enough for my webinar meeting?
- Frequency – How many times will I host a webinar? Do I plan a repeat or replay of my presentation?
- Branding – Is the brand of the webinar software prestigious? Or you can settle for your brand.
- Easy to use – Is it easy to use for the participants? Including downloads and plugins.
- Technology – Is it easy to figure out for you and your audience? Are you willing to spend time learning and doing the Webinar?
- Recording – Will recording a webinar give you leverage to boost your product? Do you need it to review and improve the content of your presentations?
- Reporting – How will I analyze and gauge the data of my presentation? What determines the performance of my seminar?
- Communication – What do you have to manage your emails before, during, and after your Webinar? Is it okay for you to pay extra costs for services or CRM?
What is the Best Webinar Solution?
Working remotely from home is not just a trend, but rather a solution for business to go on ‘business as usual’ scenario. Webinar Software found its way to be a useful tool on that matter. It makes our economy move on and generate money inflow again, even on the comforts of the home.
The question now is, What is the best tool to make it a reality? Let’s take a peek at how a Free Webinar Software can assist you!
The mission of ON24 is to revisit how organizations take part in the audiences. With the use of interactive, content experiences, and data-rich webinars, make some smarter decisions. Marketers gain more revenues from ON24 from engagement than other channels. Here are the summary of its features:
- Engaging the audience in an interactive experience
- Tools that are easy to use for presenters and producers
- Analytic powerful enough to build leads
- No need for downloads – maximize reach
- Virtual experience in an engaging and interactive manner
- Drag and drop tools to design your environment
- Security and reliability for the enterprise
- Allows room to measure, analyze, adjust, and optimize.
- Professional and quality online presentations.
2. Zoho Meeting
It is a combined solution for online meetings and webinar feeds. The most accessible and most affordable online tool to increase business collaboration with other screen apps sharing, audio, and video conferencing. Below are the advantages of this software:
- Simplify and launch product sales process, feature demonstrations, sales presentations, lead nurturing and user education webinars, and online meetings.
- Can secure robust web meetings and share screens online with a remote audience using any browser or computer operating system.
- Online meetings disintegrated with Zoho CRM to schedule, invite, view reports, and to record from your account.
- Effectively demonstrate products and services and perform after-sales support to clients.
3. ezTalks Webinar
This webinar is able to host up to 10,000 people per session on live automated or on-demand webinars. The best online system in the cloud for video conferencing. An HD video and audio that enables instant messaging facility
- Has useful features such as HD video and audio Chat
- Capable for IM screen sharing, whiteboard.
- For marketing, you have reminder emails, custom thank you, etc.
- No cost at all.
Eyeson provides smart unlimited video collaboration technology. The product, based on single-stream patented technology that allows scalability. The software also offers constant perfect group video calls on a stable bandwidth on any number of participants
Share your PowerPoint presentation and webcam instantly for 100 participants and up. Offered is incredibly simple and presents an online webinar for free. It can easily send an email with a link enabling the participants to join the Webinar.
- Firewall issues are not a problem for 100 participants (web-based).
- You can publish the coming Webinar
- No sign-up
- No credit card needed
- 100% free
- Receive an email automatically with participants name after the Webinar
This webinar software is the world’s free platform, allowing you to build Webinars and Virtual Classrooms for 500 people with no time limits. It includes recording and replays of your Webinar. Being in a virtual event, you can choose your seat, see and interact with other participants ‘or invite others to join.
It is the easiest way of allowing participants to attend sessions and experience live activities. Just a simple upload PDF or PPT file, and voila! You get easy access to on-screen control to navigate. You do not need to install any application to run webinars nor your participants.
7. Stage Ten
A free webinar software, anybody could use. It is an advanced video production platform for live streaming to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch from the Chrome browser. A simple drag and drop feeds from smartphones, webcams, game supplies, screen share, and studio feeds create a professional live stream.
Custom graphics, video clips, and music will make your broadcast unique. Thus, it promotes invites to guests and joins the stream, anywhere in the world!
Take advantage of the core capabilities of a live production studio and control room. All that you need is a natural, simple web application, and turn your Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch into social channels.
An excellent webinar tool for entrepreneurs on a tight budget and needs to host a short presentation. Video conferencing features simultaneous screen share and breakout rooms. In its free level, online support is available.
In a Zoom meeting, the organizer has to click some buttons and Alas! A record of everything that happened. And forms an advantage for remote workers that have technical challenges but this feature not available to Zoom users with a free account. Here are the cool features you can enjoy with Zoom:
- Voice features and HD video
- An alternative to displaying virtual background
- Phone capability that lets participants join
- Capable to record on an MP4 or M4A
- Plugins at Chrome and Outlook.
- Support online and many more
9. Facebook Live
Using Facebook live makes sense, for it is a free software option. Everybody has a Facebook account, so using Facebook is a trend. So as you broadcast, Facebook followers will see you on live video.
After the live video, the recording will be published to your page or profile. If needed, you can even determine who your audience is by restricting the audience by age, gender, location, or language.
10. Adobe Connect
A rich web conferencing product on the market. It is flexible, secure, and extensible. It serves the most regulated industries with a Multi-Layered Security approach.
Design is customizable according to your experiences with custom pods, images, and layouts with your personal touch and brand. It also adds interactivity to sessions driving and measuring audience engagement as compared to other tools. The software has powerful leverage backstage and enables presenters to collaborate behind the scene during live sessions.
After all, the presentation and discussion. From choosing, creating, and the day of the display itself, the decision depends on you. You may start planning on how to create a webinar best suited to your needs. And now the ‘ball’ is yours. Good Luck!
To start a Webinar, click and read our page and be guided on what you need to do.
Yes, Webinars do make money. Earning money in a webinar is by offering a paid product at the end. Attendees got to have the chance to buy your product after it provided to them and take what they learned to the next level. Promoting your Webinar well teaches them something that makes sense; your merchandise will sell ‘like hotcakes.’
Scheduling a webinar requires you to take extra attention to time zones. The perfect day is Thursday noon Pacific Standard Time and 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Average webinars last for 45 minutes with accompanying presentations up to 60 minutes and beyond. Speakers usually present for 30 minutes then leave a bunch of 10 – 15 minutes for audience questions and queries.
The equipment needed to do a webinar is Computer, tablet with an Internet connection. Webcam for video broadcasting, headset, and a microphone.
Grab yours now…
The list is long, choices are waiting, and features and options are there for a thorough scrutinizing. The choice is yours to make, decide according to your needs and the needs of your presentation. Get it for free or a subscription type!