An alternative and cost-effective way of hosting in-person events would be through webinars. You can also build an audience, generate leads, and establish your brand especially. In that way, you make yourself and your company takes the lead in the industry. Do you want to know how to record a webinar?
A step by step guide on how to record a webinar is a great help. Your audience is very well informed and given a chance to analyze and decide on whatever product you are offering. Chances are your recorded webinars gives you a chance to hear and review audience reaction, leads also is included
Hosting a webinar means knowing everything about it (Check: Webinar Statistics). From choosing what is the best webinar software to use. However, you may get free webinar software if you are just getting started. It is also vital to learn how to cite a webinar APA.
Why Record a Webinar?
For a business to flourish a businessman should reach millions of potential customers. The most accessible means by far is through the web, wherein you can reach people around the globe including social media sites.
Why record a Webinar? For the simple reason that it leaves a lasting impact while watching videos/webinars on the internet. So, a webinar presentation is the right platform for you. Professionals such as entrepreneurs, bloggers, teachers, software developers among others benefit from webinar presentations.
Step by Step Guide to Record a Webinar
Surely, by now you know already the value of webinars as your strategy in mobilizing your product. Before you proceed to record your webinar, decide which types of webinars you want to host. Here are some essential tips in recording a webinar:
- A good platform with the features you need – attention should be given to features such as the ability to provide a pre-recorded webinar, and that includes the ability to record. A good webinar presentation template should be used by the users for professional purposes.
- Plan, prepare, and practice – the topic, the content, the presentation deck needs proper planning. A good deal of time is also needed in preparing the script and practice. Amazing content is the backbone of the entire webinars.
- A good quality video – Audio and videos are very important elements when it comes to recordings. A bad audio-visual performance leaves a bad mouth on the audience of your presentation. Users can have video editing software for post-recording work.
- Takedown and entertain questions throughout the webinar – the questions make a presentation more engaging. It gives real-time feedback for you and the audience feel it is a conversation and less of a boring lecture
- Consider choosing an engaging and capable Moderator or Host – the end result of a presentation lies mainly in the host/moderator. He plays roles in a webinar – as a participant, the panelist, and the host having the highest control over webinars.
- Get to know the control panel and practice -familiarization with the basics in advance is the key.
- Practice using the record and options like live streaming – use the options given like opening on a live stream and various channels in addition to recording.
Pros of conducting a live stream
Your live stream reaches more people than Facebook or YouTube. Viewers can comment on live and interact using an interface. This encourages more participation even the stream is over.
Cons of conducting a live stream
Once you are on live streaming you have very little control. So it is not a very good idea to record and embed it on your website after the webinar.
- Use a Video – to get to the times use a Video. It is an accepted trend nowadays. This strategy will enable you to connect in an authentic way to your audience.
- Edit video- Editing a video is not much necessary. All you need to do is to follow post-production work.
- Sharing and hosting the recorded webinar – Sharing screens is more effective when you upload your Webinar on various platforms, but if you want to embed it in one spot depending on the goals of the webinar. Recording webinars is one advantageous way to effective content from your screens.
By using a Screen Recorder you could easily record a Webinar without attending it. just schedule the recording task and in your absence, the recorder will start recording. The best screen recorder for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android is ApowerREC.
As an attendee, you cannot record Webinars on GoToWebinar. You can use an open-source screen recording tool.
1. Choose good Webinar platforms, which consist of all the features you need.
2. Plan, Prepare, and Practice.
3. Make sure you have good audio quality.
4. Note down important points throughout the session.
5. Make sure your host is engaging with you.
6. Practice the control panel, so that you don’t disturb others if you come up with an audio problem.
7. Practice with the Live Streaming, incase the hosts want to face you.
8. If you’re the Host, do not use the webcam the whole time. Present your content by sharing your screen and focusing on the slides.
9. Edit your video properly. Trim out the long silences and create a thumbnail to grab attention.
10. Choose a proper channel and upload your video. If you want maximum reach, upload it on multiple channels. If you want to earn money, upload it to Wistia.
Webinar recordings are vital for a long-lasting effect which is useful for all professionals. You just have to compile a good presentation that many people will need in the near future. It not only engages people but also for professional users it helps to host a flawless webinar session. Recordings need a lot of work, however, the process is simple and fruitful. You can do a webinar host and record the entire screen. And save the video file on your applications folder or Google Drive. Video conferencing is now made easy due to webinar softwares. Host engaging webinar, expensive webinar, demand webinar and other webinars. Record webinar audio and record webinar video easily. There are also many webinar sites like google meet, google hangout, etc and present a sophisticated webinar and make adequate webinar recording. Start making individual webinar, powerful webinar, quick webinar, compelling webinar, beautiful webinar and start expanding.
Ask us about Webinar experience, webinar recording tools, webinar viewers, webinar programs, webinar recorder, webinar landing, interactive features, Cloud recordings, special effects, Recording Options, Screen Recording Programs, Webinar Invitation, Recording settings, Reminder emails, screen recording control, screen recording solution, interactive video content, content marketing toolkit, screen-sharing content, pre-recorded presentation, cloud presentation software, screen lag, screen capture, content creator, professional content, options for screen, pre-recording webinar or anything from the article.
Thanks for reading this article, Webinar Care team has worked very hard to produce this page, please share your opinion in the comment section, we are constantly trying to improve our content. Have a great day 🙂